As a man in today's society, it can be hard to find helpful opportunities to discuss the big and not so big questions of life. One approach is to setup a 'Soul Man?' group, for the men and dads in your community?
'Soul Man?' is a loose discussion group structure to give men the chance to consider subjects like:
- Do we have souls and, if so, what are they for?
- Were we designed to be happy?
- Does God exist and how does what I do or don't believe about God affect my life?
- What is the point of prayer?
- Do right and wrong exist and, if so, how do I decide what is right and what is wrong?
- Is there life after death and, if so, will my actions in this life affect my life after death?
- What is the point of church?
'Soul Man?' is a natural follow-on from 'Daddy Cool!' but can be also considered fully independently of 'Who Let The Dads Out?' or 'Daddy Cool!'.