Welcome Guest Add an idea | Log in | Donate

 

Traidcraft Big Brew

Login to add a rating
Tags:
Location Tried: Any or All Locations
Estimated costs: Free resource pack
Suggested frequency: Quarterly
Hosted by: Local church
Activity: Food

Description

Join us for a cuppa and help farmers grow more, earn more and eat more. Invite friends and family to a coffee morning or tea party. Use Traidcraft refreshments and invite donations to help to support our life changing work.

Many people hold their Traidcraft Big Brew coffee morning during Fairtrade Fortnight, this year 23th February - 8th March.

The money you raise will be matched pound for pound by the UK government, so that we can reach twice as many smallholder farmers and their families.*

Rationale

Hunger destroys lives. In countries like Bangladesh, families spend as much as 70% of their income on food, leaving only 30% to spend on healthcare, education, shelter and the other necessities for life.

If you think that’s not fair then join us! Hold a Traidcraft Big Brew coffee morning.

Outcome

Funds raised to help families grow more, earn more and eat more.

Other requirements

Access To Toilets
Health and Saftey
Risk assessment

Additional requirements:

About this author

Site Sponsor


Similar ideas


Blog posts

 

Comments

No comments have been added yet!