'Who Let The Dads Out?' is a movement that aims to inspire, resource and support churches to develop projects which will give fathers/father figures and their children the opportunity to spend time together, have fun and engage with the church.
For many churches with a vision for reaching out to fathers and their children, a good starting point is the establishment of a dads and toddlers group. Many of the churches which are setting up such groups are choosing to register with 'Who Let The Dads Out?' It is free to join and member churches are benefitting from the network and the resources that 'Who Let The Dads Out?' can offer including:
- support and advice in getting going
- guidance on how to potentially access start-up microgrants in the UK
- ideas for monthly dads and toddlers sessions
- logos and other publicity material resources
- ideas for deepening relationships and sharing faith including specific resources:
- the 'Daddy Cool!' parenting programme
- the 'Soul Man?' discussion group.